Postdoc in Joint Center for Artificial Photosynthesis at Caltech
• Well-rounded multilingual individual possessing extensive familiarity with multiple methods of synthesis, characterization and analysis
• Experiences in renewable energy with a demonstrated history of working on solar cells for 6 years and 2 years for solar fuels
• Self-starter, adaptable, persistent, inquisitive, problem-solving. Ability to identify gaps in expertise in projects either by bringing right people into the project or developing the right expertise myself to fill up gaps
• Proven ability to lead the project and initiate the collaborations across different teams and research groups. Routinely communicate with teams to ensure the projects progress well.
• Strive to solve key obstacles and evaluate the situations by applying my multidiscipline scientific background and leverage resources